Get it right
Tax and government compliance represents one of the largest expenses in many businesses, and the penalties for incorrect lodgements can include jail time, so it’s important to get it right.
Don’t waste your time
Some of this you can do yourself, but don’t! There are far more important things to spend your time on in your business, i.e. finding and serving your customers.
How we can help
- Income tax returns, for all entity types.
- Tax planning, structuring and advice.
- New business setup and registrations, including new companies and trusts.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Business Activity Statements (BAS).
- Instalment Activity Statements (IAS).
- Pay-as-you-go (PAYG) withholding.
- Annual payroll summary statements.
- Superannuation Guarantee calculations, clearing house setup, and overdue payments.
- Taxable payments annual report (TPAR).
- Fuel Tax Credits.
- Fringe Benefits Tax.
- Capital Gains Tax.
- Dealing with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) on your behalf, including registrations, repayment plans and audits.
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) annual statements and other correspondence.
- Workers Compensation declarations.
- Long service leave annual statements.
- Payroll tax lodgements and annual reconciliations.
- Land tax lodgements.
- Assistance with locating and interpreting Industrial Relations legislation and Awards.
We might have forgotten to put it in the list (it’s a long list!), or we’ve grouped it under a general name like ‘tax advice’ or ‘GST’.