Want your tax return(s) completed faster? Use these checklists!
If accountants have to keep contacting or reminding their clients to bring in information, this can increase the time taken to complete the return(s). If you gather all the information beforehand, that can help your accountant finish your tax return(s) faster.
The following checklists help you work out what information your tax accountant might need for your tax return(s):
- Individual Tax Returns (2014) (2015) (2016 coming soon).
- Rental properties.
- Business income, expenses, assets and liabilities: provide your profit & loss statement and balance sheet from your bookkeeper, or use one of our templates.
- Partnership tax returns (coming soon).
- Company tax returns (coming soon).
- Trust tax returns (coming soon).
You may need to download the free Adobe Reader software in order to open the checklists.
If you are looking for other checklists, or have any feedback, please get in touch.